Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year! And a Look Back at My Reading Life of 2017


My wish is that 2018 is a fabulous year for all of you!

I love Goodreads! You can create all kinds on montages featuring the books you've read or want to read or just about anything having to do with books. I love creating this montage every year and taking a look back at all the wonderful books I read during the past year. When I take a look at all the wonderful books from this past year, I'm just blown away by their awesomeness!

Featured below are the books I read in 2017. I read some great books this past year and was lucky enough to meet some amazing authors, both virtually and in person. I love my reading life!!

So, here are the covers of the 130 books I read in 2017. These were some great reads! Look them over, you might see something you'd like.

I can't wait to get started on my 2018 list!
So many books, so little time!



My books-read-in-2017 book montage

Poison
Saturdays at Sweeney's
Night Music: A Novel
Scythe of Darkness
Between Me and You
The Good Daughter
The Wake Up
The Whispering Room
A Fireproof Home for the Bride
The Wife Between Us
Touch of Darkness
Wonder
The Story of Arthur Truluv
Drawing Lessons
Ghost Gifts
Breaking and Holding
As the Snow Fell: A Lake Harriet Novel
Something Like Family
The Whistling Season
The Boyfriend Swap




1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...