Monday, August 14, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 14, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

A rather slow reading week for me this week. The book I just finished was rather long so it took me a bit to get through it. It was very engrossing though. The weather has turned cool here, which is odd for August in South Dakota but I'll take it. It almost feels like fall—I can't believe how fast the summer flew by. College classes start next Monday with the public schools starting the day after, on Tuesday. You can just feel the increase of activity all over town. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

34858960
Cracked Open (Mindjack #5)
by Susan Kaye Quinn
I love this series!

16693701
Possession in Death (In Death #31.5)
by J.D. Robb
(audio-book)
This series is great on audio.

What I recently finished

32912922
The Dream Keeper's Daughter
by Emily Colin
My thoughts will be posted later this weelk.

32497550
The Quiet Child
by John Burley
Read my thoughts here.

34879420
A Wild Fright in Deadwood (Deadwood #7)
by Ann Charles
(audio-book)
I just love this series!

What I am going to read next

34111673
The Art of Hiding
by Amanda Prowse
This is my first book by this author. Have you read her?

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. You have lots that I'm interested in here. I love the J. D. Robb books and can't wait for the new one in September. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so far behind on the Robb series. Audio-books are helping me catch up. Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Yes totally agree J. D. Robb books are great on audio. I have read Amanda Prowse and do enjoy her and did enjoy The Art of Hiding too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn - I think it's because of you that I am listening to that series. I remember you mentioning that the narrator was so good. Thanks for that! Thanks for stopping and have a great week.

      Delete
  3. It feels like October here in California — so weird. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is crazy, isn't it? I love fall but to me it should still be summer. I am not ready for it to be over. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed perusing your blog! Great reads and well written reviews! The Dream Keeper's Daughter sounds intriguing by the title alone! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kinds words. The Dream Keeper's Daughter was amazing. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...