Monday, July 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 24, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, it's Monday and it's back to work for me. Hubby and I went out to The Black Hills on Thursday and got back last night. I got a little bit of reading done but it's never as much as I hope to read. I took two print books with me and my iPad loaded with e-books. You just never know and egads, to be without a book—unthinkable!!

I am only working 2 days this week (at my job) and then I'll be working (sort of) the last 3 days taking care of our 8 year old grandson and our 7 month old granddaughter. It will be fun but I'm pretty sure I'll be more tired than if I was at my job. 😉 Luckily, I'll have the weekend to recover. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

31450650
Emerald Coast
by Anita Hughes 

34879420
A Wild Fright in Deadwood (Deadwood #7)
by Ann Charles
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

Lisa Becker
Links 
by Lisa Becker
Loved it! My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

32600726
The Almost Sisters
by Joshilyn Jackson
Another wonderful story by Joshilyn. My thoughts will be posted later this week.

28187230
The Woman in Cabin 10
by Ruth Ware

What I am going to read next

35454403
Me & Milo the Great
by Michelle Schlicher
Love this author's stories!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

8 comments:

  1. I never travel - even to the grocery store - without my Kindle. You never know when you might find a minute or two to read. Come see my week here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Woman in Cabin 10, and have The Almost Sisters waiting on my stacks.

    The Anita Hughes book looks tempting, too.

    Enjoy your reading, and thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover on Me & Milo the Great. That alone has me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be starting Unleash The Darkness by Valerie Twombly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Links this month too and loved it. Enjoy the grandkids! Donna from Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of books you got there! I really want to read the Woman in Cabin 10!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also want to read Woman in Cabin 10. Stage one of the move is complete. We're out of our house and now we're trying to get it ready to put on the market. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...