Monday, February 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 27, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Once again, we talk about the weather. Earlier this week, we had temps in the 60s and then there were blizzard warnings in the area, with predictions of possibly 18 inches of snow. We ended up getting nothing at all but areas just south of us got 12 inches of the white stuff. Yikes! Anyway, nice weather is just around the corner, right?

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on right now - just reading, working, and hanging out with hubby and a few grandkiddos. Life goes on! 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

27064378
All Summer Long
by Dorothea Benton Frank
For TLC Book Tours. It's never too early for summer reading, is it?

34183739
Walking Sam 
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
I loved this when I read it. Read my thoughts here. Now I'm enjoying listening to it.

8162388
Indulgence in Death (In Death #31)
by J.D. Robb 
(audio-book)
I love this series! Playing catch up. 

What I recently finished

2583384025745662
Lucky Bang (Lucky O'Toole #3.5)
Lucky Now and Then (Lucky O'Toole #3.6)
by Deborah Coonts
A couple of novellas to get me caught up in this great series.

32325946
The Hope Chest: A Novel
by Viola Shipman 
Wonderful, touching story. My thoughts will be posted soon.

31340913
Sweet Lake: A Novel (Sweet Lake #1)
by Christine Nolfi
Awesome! My thoughts will be posted later this week.

31864006
Spinning the Moon
by Karen White
(audio-book)
Read my thoughts and enter the giveaway here.

18114142
A Fall of Marigolds
by Susan Meissner
This was a book club pick. Great story!

What I am going to read next

34396687
Silver Screen Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology (Echo Ridge Romance Book 3)
by Lucy McConnell, Cami Checketts, Heather Tullis, Janette Rallison, and Rachelle J. Christensen

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, I'm not reading anything. Working overtime and just...no desire and when I try I can't focus. *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Summer Long looks good. Interesting picks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so like the covers on several of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little behind on visiting, but I'm currently reading Ride Rough by Laura Kaye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...