Monday, August 8, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 8, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

I didn't get as much read this week as I had hoped to. My daughter had surgery on Tuesday and I spent 3 days with her. We had big plans to lay around and read but it just didn't happen. Hubby is going to be gone for a few days this upcoming week so that should get me some quality reading time, I hope. I hope you have a great week and happy reading everyone! 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

27833513
Results May Vary
by Bethany Chase
My thoughts will be posted on Wednesday.

An Ex to Grind in Deadwood (Deadwood #5)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)
I love this series!

What I recently finished

30346184
Silver Threads (Memory House #5)
by Bette Lee Crosby
I love the Memory House series and Bette has written another wonderful story! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

27833799
With Love from the Inside
by Angela Pisel
I loved this story! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

What I am going to read next

I am not sure what I am going to read next. I have a bit of a lull between scheduled review books so I may look at my NetGalley list and knock some off there.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Results May Vary has such a pretty cover! I will have to go check it out.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a bit of a lull where you can relax back and really choose what you read next with no pressure. Hope the week and plans for some reading work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read some of Bette Lee Crosby's books but they are hard to find in Australia - though there is always Kindle. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...