Monday, August 1, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 1, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We had a wonderful week in The Black Hills last week. We had a great time but weren't expecting the nights to be so cold, not so good when in a tent. Oh well. It was nice to just get away and relax. I got some great reading time in and enjoyed the beautiful area.

I'm not going to bore you with a ton of vacation pictures but here are just a few to show you the beauty I was surrounded by last week.

The view from our campsite.

My reading buddies one day. 

Ominous looking but beautiful clouds.

My home for a week.

Sunset in The Hills.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

27833799
With Love from the Inside
by Angela Pisel
An amazing story! I don't want to put it down.


An Ex to Grind in Deadwood (Deadwood #5)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)
I love this series!

What I recently finished

23361337
The Return of Kris Kringle
by Caroline Mickelson
(audiobook)
What a fun book to listen to on my road trip. 

Be sure to enter my Christmas in July Giveaway. You could win either audiobooks or ebooks of Caroline's Christmas stories! 

17160458
The Nut Hut
by Kathleen Taylor
This is a South Dakota author who wrote a fun mystery series in the past, which I loved. She's coming to our local library in August to discuss The Nut Hut.

25781849
Lucky Stiff (Lucky O'Toole #2)
by Deborah Coonts 
I love this series and I'm not so sure why it took me so long to read book #2.

What I am going to read next

16181775
The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1)
by Graeme Simsion 
This is our next book club pick.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, can be cold in a tent at night, but looks like such a gorgeous spot.I loved the Rosie Project - the audio version was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading Lucky! Glad you enjoy the series!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...