Monday, July 27, 2015

Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? July 27, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Up To I Do
by Samantha March
A great chick-lit story. 

Dead Case in Deadwood (Deadwood #3)
by Ann Charles (audio book)
The continuing saga of Violet Parker - love it! 

What I recently finished reading

Second Helpings at the Serve You Right Café
by Tilia Klebenov Jacobs 
Wonderful story! My thoughts will be posted later this week.

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
by Jamie Ford
 Great story about the Japanese internment camps during the war.

What I am going to read next

Her Sister's Shoes
by Ashley Farley 
I have a ton of review books coming up so I might get started on this one. So many books.... So little time!

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Susan. I'm reading The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri. The cover looks contemporary, yet I know in parts it will go back to the past. So far the first two chapters are good. This is the first book I've read of Suzanne's.

    The cover of Her Sister's Shoes really intrigues me. I look forward to reading your thoughts on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jen! And thanks for the suggestion of The Witch... Looks like the author has several witch books. And they sound interesting. My TBR list just got longer. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...