Monday, April 20, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? April 20, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Inside the O'Briens
by Lisa Genova

The Dream Lover: A Novel of George Sand
by Elizabeth Berg
I'm going to get back to this one soon. 

Miramont's Ghost
by Elizabeth Hall (audio-book)
I think I am going to start walking and listening so I can spend more time with this story.

What I recently finish reading

Imaginary Things
by Andrea Lochen
My thoughts are here. 

About a Girl (Tess Brookes / a.k.a "A Girl" #1)
by Lindsey Kelk
My thoughts are here

More for the Heart (Stories in Pairs, Set Two)
by Ekta R. Garg
My thoughts are here

Protect This: Prequel to Blog This
by Cami Checketts
My thoughts are here.

What I think I'll read next

A Royal Heist (Heist, Book 2)
by Laura Pauling

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...