Monday, March 9, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? March 9, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading

The Denim Blue Sea
by Joanne DeMaio
This author is one of my favs and I love her stories!

Closed Hearts (Mindjack Trilogy #2) 
by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio-book)
The Mindjack series is wonderful and is great to listen to! 

What I recently finish reading

Sundaes with Nora (Sweet Dreams #2)
by Anna Garner 
I just love these 3 gals and loved my time back in their world. My thoughts will be posted in the next few days.

Silence
by Deborah Lytton
Such a wonderful story. My thoughts are here.

Tremolo: Cry of the Loon (LeGarde Mystery #3)
by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)
Another great story and a great listen. My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I think I'll read next

The Hierophant (Virtual Arcana #5)
by Karen Amanda Hooper
This is another great series I am loving!

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. When do you tend to listen to your audio books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just listen when I am in the car going back and forth to work. The downside to that is that I live in a small community and it takes me less than 10 minutes to get to work so it takes me awhile to get thru a book. I love long road trips though. ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...