Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Reading World Wednesday January 28, 2015


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What I'm currently reading

When We Fall by Emily Liebert
This is my selection for book club this month. I hope they like it.

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Wonderful!

What I recently finish reading

Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton
Great story! I can't wait for the next in the series. My thoughts will be posted soon. 

How Do You Know? (Seeking Happily Ever After, #1) by Meredith Schorr
Another wonderful story. My thoughts will be posted soon. 

What I think I'll read next

One Day This Will All Make Sense by Karie Jansson Shahin

What's going on in your reading world this week?

Leave me a link or comment below and I'll check out your reading world. 


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...