Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WWW Wednesdays December 17, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
I love her stories!

Zoey & the Moment of Zen by Cat LaVoie (audio-book)

What did you recently finish reading?

Undertow by Kelly Cozy
Great story! My thoughts will be posted soon.

Atonement (Debt Collector #18) by Susan Kaye Quinn
The last installment of this season. Can't wait for the next one.

What do you think you will read next?

A Place Beyond (The Danaan Trilogy #3) by Laura Howard
This is a great trilogy! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I have Leaving Time on my Christmas List. Truthfully it's the only thing on my list.

    Can't wait to start reading it!

    Here's my first post for WWW http://www.beewritten.com/2014/12/www-wednesday-1/

    I love seeing what others are reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melissa! I love this meme also. I get so many new book ideas. I loved Leaving Time. And an ending I was not expecting! I love when that happens. I hope you get this book for Christmas.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...