Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WWW Wednesdays October 8, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I'm probably the last person on earth to read this. I just started it and I wanted to get it read before I see the movie. 


Duma Key by Stephen King (audio-book)

What did you recently finish reading?

The Unimaginable by Dina Silver
Wow! My thoughts will be posted next week.

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
(Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2)
Loved it! And I found out that there is going to be a #3! So excited!!

What do you think you will read next?

Not sure, maybe I'll read this one.

Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

Be sure to check out my
1000th post ginormous giveaway!



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Currently reading Hello from the Gillespies and Lost Lake. Just finished Five Days Left. Not sure what is next, it'll have to be something on my kindle since I'm traveling to a wedding this weekend. Love seeing what everyone is reading, and watching my tbr pile grow. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Gone Girl this past weekend and it stayed pretty close to the book. It's a very intense film!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...