Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WWW Wednesdays January 22, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

After I'm Gone by Laura Lippman
This is the second book of Laura's that I've read. I think I'm a fan! Great story! 

Under the Dome by Stephen King 

What did you recently finish reading?

The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell
Great story even though it was rather strange. It will be interesting to see what book group thinks of it. 

What do you think you will read next?

The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
This sounds so good! 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...