Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WWW Wednesdays September 11, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Rocky Road by Josi S. Kilpack
I love this series! And how can you not just love this cover?

Walk Me Home by Catherine Ryan Hyde
I love Catherine's books and I am lovin' listening to this one!

What did you recently finish reading?

And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
 Another great story from Patti!

The Drake Equation by Heather Walsh
I had never read anything by Heather before. This was a good one!   

What do you think you will read next?

Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail by Cheryl Strayed
Still haven't started this one yet. I really should get on it since book club is meeting soon. Just not real excited to read it. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.



Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!



2 comments:

  1. Great books! I really liked Wild, and your cozy looks yummy. Also Catherine Ryan Hyde--loved Pay It Forward (both book and movie, which is rare for me). I have that Patti Callahan Henry on my kindle to read. The other I haven't heard of, but am checking it out.
    Thanks for sharing this. I see we have similar tastes and your blog is an awesome find for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Rita! And thanks for stopping by. I really am loving my reading life right now. I have some wonderful books on the top of my TBR list.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...