Friday, July 12, 2013

Freedom to Read Winner Announcement!



First of all, I want to say a huge "Thank You!" to all of you who hopped by The Book Bag to participate in this hop. 

You all left some wonderful suggestions for books that you would love to read. I have so many to add to my TBR list.

So Many Books! So Little Time!

I really wish I could afford to make all of you who entered winners. 

But if you take a look at the comments on the post, you actually win by learning about more wonderful books to read!

And so now .......

....the winner of any book she wants is .......

Riz Bulatao

Riz - watch your email. It will be coming soon.  

Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...