Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader is Shutting Down ~ Other Ways to Follow The Book Bag

I just wanted to remind everyone that 
Google Reader is shutting down on July 1. 

If you haven't already, 
you might want to consider 
switching to bloglovin'. 

 Follow The Book Bag on bloglovin'


I found a wonderful post that explains and shows you
how bloglovin' works ~ it's really easy! 


You can also follow by email 
so you get all of my posts in your inbox.
 
You will find that option over on the sidebar. 

And while you are here, 
be sure to check out the sidebar 
for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I love that you have multiple ways to follow your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...