Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays November 9


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Every Last One by Anna Quindlen. 


What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished reading Island Girl by Lynda Simmons, Whispers From the Heart by Heather Hummel and With Just One Click by Amanda Strong.


My thoughts on these books are here ~~


What do you think you will be reading next?

Next, I will be reading A Slot Machine Ate My Midlife Crisis by Irene Woodbury. 



Happy reading everyone!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    I absolutely LOVED "every last one" --sad, but a great great book!! I have ISLAND GIRL on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved Every Last One! I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - last night I got to the middle of the book where we find out what 'every last one' means - OMG - was not expecting that!! I need to take tine off to finish this book, so so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...