Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation Week for Me!!


I will more than likely be away from my computer and this blog for the next week or so. We are going on a family vacation to the Black Hills!! And when I say family, I am talking about not just my immediate family; spouse, kids and grand-kids. They will all be there (11 of us) but this vacation will also include all of my sibs and their families. So 11 + 6 = 17 + 1 (good friend for part of the week) = 18. Craziness!!

My brother so graciously sprung for the rent on a lodge out in the Hills for all of us for a week. I can't remember when all of us have been together when it hasn't been for a wedding or a funeral. And those aren't normal times, are they? So this will be a very interesting week and hopefully a lot of fun. 

I wonder if we will fall back into our sibling roles? I know there will be a lot of reminiscing, story telling and loving ribbing going on. Oh, the stories the younger generation is going to learn about their elders! 

Happy reading everyone!! 

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you'll see a few bikers. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you! All of you! Have a great time!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Please send me your email address or leave a comment on the contest link for Reflections of a Successful Wallflower so I might contact you should you win!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...