Tuesday, January 4, 2011

R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton

Book #1 for 2011 - Just finished R is for Ricochet in the Sue Grafton alphabet series. Just need to read S, T and U to get myself caught. I love how these books are still set in the 80's which causes Kinsey to make do without some of our more modern conveniences, like cell phones and computers.

I have to admit that it has been a few years since I read any books in this series and I had kind of forgotten how enjoyable they are. I especially like the relationship that Kinsey has with her neighbor and landlord, Henry. They are really there for each other. And she is a huge fan of McDonald's Quarter Pounders with Cheese - awesome! 

I had the pleasure of hearing Sue Grafton speak and read some of her work at a library conference in South Dakota a few years back. She was so funny and that carries over to her writing. Very entertaining speaker!

Her website is pretty great too - check it out! http://www.suegrafton.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...