Monday, December 20, 2010

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen


I saw this reading challenge posted on another blog and was intrigued. It is a challenge against myself to read more in 2011 than I did in 2010. Sweet!! A reason to read more! You can read all about it on the Book Vixen's blog.

I am going for the "Out of Breathe" level - Read 6-10 more books. As of December 20th, I have read 50 books and I might be able to squeeze in another one or two before the end of the year. So that would make my goal around 60 books. I think I can do it!

Here is my list of books read in 2011 --
1. R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton
2. Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
3. Ur by Stephen King
4. Last Girls by Lee Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...